NUPACE Online Pre-registration: Page 1 of 4
Thank you for your interest in the NUPACE program.
NB. 'Pre-registration' and 'applying' are two separate processes.
Applicants are required to complete BOTH procedures in order to
be eligible for NUPACE.
You will be asked the following questions in the pre-registration form.
Please have the necessary information ready before proceeding to the registration.
- Total period of education (years).
- Passport information (if you have your own passport):
passport number, date of issue, date of expiration and issuing authority
- Nearest Japanese embassy/consulate.
- How many times did you enter Japan in the past and when was the most recent entry (from day/month/year to day/month/year)?
- If your application for an JASSO scholarship is unsuccessful, are you willing to participate in NUPACE as an independently-financed student? (This answer does not influence the JASSO scholarship selection. NUPACE require all self-financed students to provide the Office with documentary proof (see Eligibility 5) that they are able to financially maintain themselves for the duration of their exchange in Japan.)